- The Thermoskin Compression Knee Support with 4-Way stretch material provides even compression to support and protect weak and injured knees. The support contours to the body to reduce the chance of bunching. Universal design means you can wear the brace on either knee and unlike thermal supports, it can be worn immediately after an acute injury in accordance with the R.I.C.E method (rest, ice, compression, elevation). The 4-Way Stretch Knee support by Thermoskin can also be worn during increased physical activity such as running.
- Support Level: Mild / Warmth Level: Low
- Read on to discover more about the Compression Knee 4-Way, or search all knee supports
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Contours to body to enhance comfort and reduce chance of bunching
- 4-Way stretch compression permits a full range of movement whilst preventing slippage
- Designed to reduce swelling and provide general support for weak and injured muscles and joints
- Combines soft, ventilated knit for extended wear
- Available in four sizes
- Universal design, can be worn on either knee
- Covered by a 12 month guarantee against faulty workmanship or materials
- Can be worn directly after trauma (unlike thermal supports)
MAY BE SUITABLE TREATMENT FOR:
- Weakness, sprains & strains
Measure slightly bent, underneath knee cap.
*It is important that you choose the correct size for maximum product benefits.
HOW TO WEAR
- Slip end of support over foot.
- Slide up and over the knee so that the mid-section of the diamond shaped weave sits directly over the knee patella.
- This product is suitable for wear directly after an acute injury (unlike thermal braces)
- Do not wear whilst showering
Note: Thermoskin Compression Knee 4-Way contains a natural rubber latex which may cause an allergic reaction for those with sensitivities. If pain persists or an irritation develops please discontinue use and consult your healthcare professional.