- Healthcare workers are experiencing facial skin damage from the continuous use of personal protective equipment (ppe) such as goggles and face masks. Advanced medical solutions are here to help.
- Activheal® silicone foam lite is a sterile wound dressing that is soft, thin, discreet and conformable to anatomical contours.
- Activheal® silicone foam lite dressing is a sterile wound dressing that is soft, thin and discreet and comfortable to anatomical contours.
- The dressing is breathable and manages non to low exuding wounds
- The dressing is easy to remove and provides a gentle but secure adhesion to skin with minimal epidermal stripping and pain during removal.
- Soft silicone atraumatic adhesive
- Thin, soft and discreet
- Waterproof and bacterial barrier
- Breathable backing film
- Soft and comfortable foam pad
- Minimal epidermal stripping or pain on removal
- Dressing may remain in situ for up to 7 days
- Can be repositioned during application
- Can be lifted during wear time to allow observation
HOW IT WORKS
- ActivHeal® Silicone Foam Lite dressing has a trilaminate structure consisting of a hydrophilic, absorbent, polyurethane central foam layer, and a breathable and low friction, polyurethane film outer layer, which provides a waterproof and bacterial barrier. The wound contact layer is a silicone adhesive coated perforated film.
- ActivHeal® Silicone Foam Lite dressing manages exudate in non to low exuding wounds and provides a moist wound environment which aids the wound healing process. The dressing helps to minimise maceration and damage to the surrounding skin. The perforated silicone wound contact layer aids atraumatic removal, enables exudate uptake, and prevents ingress of granulation tissue into the dressing.
- ActivHeal® Silicone Foam Lite dressing can be repositioned during application or lifted during wear time for observation.
- Not made with natural rubber latex.
INDICATIONS - ActivHeal® Silicone Foam Lite dressing is indicated for use in the management of non to low exuding, chronic and acute wounds throughout the healing process. The dressing is indicated for use on the following wounds:
- Pressure ulcers
- Diabetic ulcers
- Leg & foot ulcers
- Post-operative surgical wounds
- Trauma wounds (including lacerations, abrasions, skin tears and blisters)
- Superficial and partial thickness burns
- Radiation damaged skin
- The dressing can be used on fragile skin and is suitable for use under compression bandaging.