- Comes with the ability to mount in three difference locations around the room, essentially giving you three exercise stations for the price of one!
- The Web Slide Exercise Rail is purpose-designed for hospitals and clinics for all types of extremity strengthening. Used with FORTRESS Bands or Tubing, this system provides years of active rehab possibilities to complement any patient treatment program. Use with exercise tear sheets and send the patient home with a pulley. Use our streamlined exercise rail system to increase your productivity, educate your patients and improve patient compliance. It eliminates the clutter and inefficiencies of tying your tubes, bands and pulleys all over the clinic. One space-saving work station quickly anchors your exercise devices at any level. Once trained, patients can easily replicate their training session at home, by wedging the web strap anchoring device in any standard door.
- Easy to install: Exercise rails mount to any wall stud in just minutes (Complete installation instructions and materials provided)
- Easy To Use: Simply slide the web anchor strap into any of the 15 anchor point elevations and begin to exercise
- Easy to maintain: There are no moving parts, nothing to break. The exercise rail is truly a “no muss, no fuss” piece of equipment
- Modular design: Each 15cm x 71cm durable rail section contains 5 “easy slide” anchor point elevations, separated by 13cm increments. Spread individual rail sections to create special focus stations or place 3 together in a vertical line to create an 18cm door height station with 15 anchor points
- Safe: Each anchor slot has been stamped with a special die to yield rounded, safe edges
- Patented: The patented design with its fluted side ribs keeps the anchor points off the wall. This feature spreads the force of resistance through the entire length of the rail
- Durable: Made of heavy gauge steel the exercise rails will not wear down or corrode with constant, heavy use
- Versatile: Exercises learned on the rail are easily replicated in the home. The anchor strap that connects equipment to the rails is also used to attach equipment to any standard door.
- The storage rack: Has 16 positions to store and organize the web strap exercise equipment.
System Includes A set of three Exercise Rails
- Each rail measures 6” x 28”
- There are five anchor points at 5” intervals on each rail
- Mounting hardware
- Three EZ Lock Safety Slides
One Storage Rack
- Sixteen positions for storing and organizing tubes and other exercise devices that contain web anchor straps
- A 2” trough on the top for storing accessories
- Measures 24” x 3” x 2”
- Mounting hardware
- Home Ranger® Original Shoulder Pulley
- ExerBand 6′ Bilateral Tubes — 5 pieces, 1 of each resistance level with handles and anchor straps.
- ExerBand 3′ Unilateral Tubes — 5 pieces, 1 of each resistance level with handle and anchor straps.
- Extremity Strap — anchors tubing comfortably to ankle, wrist, arm or thigh.
- ExerBand Wall Poster