The DARCO PegAssistTM off-loading Insoles features a removable-peg chassis that effectively off-loads the plantar aspect of the foot after surgery or when the wounds are present.
- Removable pegs allow for localized off-loading of wounds and ulcerations of the foot.
- Pressure is reduced by as much as 60% while allowing patient to remain ambulatory.
- Each insole has a 15mm combination PlastazoteTM and Multi-Foam base with a 3mm PORON® Cushioning cover.
- PORON® Cushioning cover eliminates the incidence of ring edema and edge abrasion
- Stabilizer board included to maintain product integrity.