- Quality Medical Innovation’s BIOHAZARD SPILL KIT has been designed to simplify the sanitary, safe removal and disposal of liquid bio-hazardous materials.
- CliniPak also features with Clini-Sorb (Super Absorbent Granules) for personal protection and peace of mind.
Advantages of CliniPak over other Biohazard Spill Kits:
- Useful Size: Due to the packaging, CliniPak is slightly smaller than many other BioHazard Spill Kits on the market. Compact is an advantage – quick access and storage is important.
- Clinical Waste Bags: These have a pleated design so they can be free-standing and therefore more stable when placing the materials into the bags for containment. In short, they don’t fall over disrupting the process.
- Super Absorbent Material: CliniPak employs CliniSorb granules which are effective in absorbing the biohazard. Being a granule rather than a powder one doesn’t get powder “dust” that one could inhale, unlike others on the market. What’s more, CliniSorb has an in-build Hospital Grade Disinfectant which will kill Bacterial or Viruses in approximately 2-3 mins. This is a significant advantage, as if the spill has occurred on soft surfaces such as Carpet, a staff member can (after full absorption and following a period of 2+ mins) vacuum the materials up.
- Superior Detergent: Unlike many others on the market, CliniPak includes a Clinic Detergent (“RediClean”) that meets AS/NZ Standards 4187 and 4815 for Infection Control. It is far more superior than the mild Household Detergents often included in other Spill Kits.