- Clinidet is a powerful cleaner, perfect for medical and dental instruments and for effective cleaning of all clinical environments (equipment, furniture, floors etc).
- Highly efficient cleaner for the removal of organic substances especially blood, proteins, fats & lipids.
- Powerful as a cleaner yet gentle to high quality instruments & equipment.
- Mild alkaline formulation greatly improves the solubilisation of proteins & fats compared with neutral detergents.
- Overcomes hard water problems in rural areas.
- Safe and effective with “mist” free applicator.
- Safe to store & transport.
- Economical – Clinidet is a concentrate. Add only 4mls to water to create a 1L cleaning solution.
- How does Clinidet Work?
- Clinidet has a unique composition of surfactants (surface acting agents) that: a) Solubalizes the bio-burden (penetrate and dissolve into water), and then b) Negatively charges the bio-burden and the hard surface in which it resides (instruments or equipment for instance) making each repel each other and disallowing re-deposition.
The Optimum Detergent for Manual & Ultrasonic Cleaning:
- Cleaning is a vital step for preventing cross infection and particularly when reusing surgical instruments & equipment.
- The sterilising process will not work if there is residual soil or film. The outer coating of the bio-film may simply harden & the underlying organic material will be untouched, leaving a potential source of cross infection.
- A powerful cleaning agent is necessary to effectively remove soil & organic matter. The cleaning agent will solubalise & emulsify soil through the action of surfactants. The effectiveness of the cleaning agent is greatly enhanced by mechanical action, such as manual brushing, ultrasonic cleaners or mechanical washers.
Ideal for Surface Cleaning:
- Surgical Instruments, Dental Instruments, Surgical Tables & Chairs, Bench-tops, Tiles, Walls & Floors, Environment. They will be clean, safe and compliant.